Insurance service for foreigners
All international students are required to have insurance. Incheon National University operates a website where international students can obtain an exclusive.
|Registration period||Every year March / September|
|Insurance period||1 year from the completion date of the insurance|
ex) Subscription start 2017.03-ends 2018.03
|Insurance premium||130,000 KRW|
- Injury and trauma 50,000,000 KRW
- Inpatient medical expenses due to injury 10,000,000 KRW
- Outpatient domestic medical expenses due to injury 250,000 KRW
- Domestic prescription/medical expenses due to injury 50,000 KRW
- Disease/death 10,000,000 KRW
- Domestic hospitalization due to illness 10,000,000 KRW
- Outpatient domestic medical expenses due to illness 250,000 KRW
- Domestic prescription/medical expenses due to illness 50,000 KRW
- Liability 10,000,000 KRW (Copayment 20,000 KRW)
How to register
- Access to
- Enter your information
- Transfer fee to
- Insurance policy
- In case you register out of the above mentioned period, you can apply for group insurance.
- All international students are required to have insurance while studying in Korea. In case of the student absence, individuals are responsible for accidents and hospitalizations.
- Please follow the above procedure to register your insurance and print out the policy to confirm the registration process is complete.