All currently enrolled international students are eligible for following benefits.
Housing grant for Freshman students (includes transfer students)
- 1) New incoming international students at INU (Freshmen/Transfer)
- 2) Students who plan to move into the on-campus dormitory or off-campus dormitory (Any Park Dormitory)
- Grants: KRW 250,000 ~ 700,000 per semester (Varies depending on the dormitory)
- How to apply: Apply to the person in charge at the Office of International Affairs during the Admission Orientation
Scholarship for proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
- 1) International students currently enrolled at INU (undergraduates and graduates)
- 2) Students who obtain Level 4 or above in TOPIK
- Scholarship: KRW 50,000.
- Required documents: 1 official certificate of TOPIK
- Submission: Office of International Affairs (Building No.19, Room No.105)
Mentor Program grants
- 1) Freshman or Sophomore mentors of international students
- 2) Students who participate in and complete the Mentor Program
- Grant: KRW 100,000.
- Required documents: After completing the program, students should submit activity reports.
- Submission: Center for Teaching and Learning
- 1) Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors of international students currently enrolled
- 2) Students who complete an approved internship program
- Scholarship: KRW 500,000.
- Required documents: After completing the program, students should submit weekly reports and a final evaluation.
- Submission: The Office of International Affairs (Building No.19, Room No.105)
Scholarship for International Student Support Committee
- 1) International students currently enrolled as undergraduates
- 2) Students who are selected and complete the program
- Scholarship: KRW 300,000 ~ 500,000. (payment is dependent on participation)
- Required documents: None