- Eligibility: Students who complete specified curriculum, pass the graduation thesis, meet English proficiency requirements, and any other requirements (see department office)
- Required credits for graduation
Minimum of 135 credits (For engineering: Minimum of 140 credits)
- Required General Education credits to graduate
· Students enrolled since 2008: Minimum 25 credits and up to 55 credits
· Students enrolled since 2012: Minimum 30 credits and up to 55 credits
- Required General Requirement credits to graduate
(Basic Requirement (기초교양), INU Core Requirement (INU 핵심교양))
· Students enrolled before 2015: 8 credits or more from General Requirement (More than 1 course in Korean, 6 credits or more in English courses)
· Students enrolled after 2016 (Students transferred after 2016 school year)
※ 8 credits or more in 기초교양 (Basic Requirement): 대학영어1,2 (4) credits, 대학영어회화 1,2 (2) credits, 글쓰기 이론과 실제 or 공학 작문 및 발표 (2) credits
※ Students must complete at least 1 course in 2 out of the 3 areas of INU Core requirements. ※ Students who have entered since 2008 must check courses restricted for enrollment by their major‘s de
partment (Restricted courses are not counted for graduation)
- Graduation credit requirements for major courses (Major Basic, Major Requirement, Major Elective)
· Students before 2009: 51 credits or more
· Students since 2010: 60 credits or more
※ Dept. of Engineering: 72 credits or more, Dept. of Natural Science: 63 credits or more
· Students studying double majors must complete 42 credits or more from each department for the completion of double major studies.
- Information for students who fail to meet graduation requirements
· Students who fail to meet graduation requirements but complete all courses do not need to enroll. Once they fulfill requirements for graduation, they can apply to graduate.
· In case of students who fail to meet graduation requirements and complete all required courses.
※ If a student wants to take a course, he or she must enroll in a course according to Article 12 (Authorized English test score is not included for the registered credits).
※ If a student does not want to take a course, a leave of absence should be filed.
(Students without either enrolling or filing for a leave of absence will be expelled).