|2020 Incheon Metropolitan City Foreign Students' Administrative Interns Recruitment Guide|
|ADMIN(2020-06-08 00:00:00)203 Hits|
Incheon city where our university is located is recruiting administrative interns for international students. Interested students should visit the International Support Center to apply.
1. Executive Intern Overview
○ Intern period: 2020.08.03(Mon) to 08.27(Thursday) / Mon~Friday 09:00~17:00
○ Work details: correction of foreign languages on the homepage, collection and translation of policy data, administrative assistance, etc.
○ Salary: KRW 1,760,000 (KRW 80,000 × 22 days)
2. Recruitment Overview
○ Number of people recruited: 6 people (Final 3 people will be selected after the Incheon Metropolitan City screening)
○ Application deadline: 2020.06.18. (Thursday) by 17:00
○ Qualification of application
- Foreign students studying at Incheon National University for more than two semesters* Graduated Students Exclusion
- A person who resides in Incheon as of June 2020 and has a valid stay in Korea until September 2020.
- Those who have a certificate of Grade 4 or higher in the TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)
- A native speaker of Vietnamese, Mongolian, English, Chinese, Thai, Russian, or Indonesian.
○ Administrative Intern Demand List
○ Submitted documents
1) Application form
2) Certificate of enrollment
3) Copy of alien registration card
4) Copy of TOPIK certificate
○ Submission location: Incheon National University International Support Center (No. 1 No. 107)
○ Contact: 032-835-9855
○ The final selection will be confirmed through the Incheon Metropolitan Government's review, so even if you apply, you may not be selected as an administrative intern.
○ Preferred selection can be made by country or language according to the selection criteria below.
1) A person who has been studying abroad for a long time in Incheon
2) A person with excellent TOPIK performance
3) A person with excellent school records
4) Qualified persons required by each demand department
5) New applicants
○ If the application deadline is exceeded, applications cannot be accepted.
|Prev||Student Life Counseling Center - Group Counseling information|
|Next||Covid-19 notice for 2020 fall semester|